fredag 21 september 2012

First flat tyre


Yesterday I left Thurm and the kind and generous Lambrecht’s family and set my sight on Plauen where I would stay with the family I met close to Arboga about a month ago. I wasn’t that far from Thurm so I didn’t have to stress to get there in the evening. But it took me a little longer because there were a lot of hills on my way here. And after I had only cycled for a couple of kilometers I had my first flat tire.
 
I had no problem finding their house because after about a week without detailed maps on my GPS it’s now working just fine and it feels a little luxurious to have that again. And when I was looking for the right number on the house I saw a sign saying “welcome Samuel” in Swedish.
So I’m staying here another night and later I will be heading east towards the Czech Republic border. Tonight it wasn’t to bed to have a bed inside because I was told it was only 3 degrees outside last night.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar