måndag 17 september 2012

Back by the river


I had a great time in Berlin, but it felt god to leave the traffic of a big city and be out on smaller roads again. I continued down south to Elbe and spent two days cycling along the river. I felt great to be back at the river where I knew I could find great places to set up my tent. It’s not allowed to camp by the river, but as a guy a met one morning said: no one cares.

Yesterday I left Elbe and went west towards Leipzig. I was able to find a camp site by a river last night to. A smaller river called Mulde. Not as nice as Elbe, but then what is=)
I have had many nice meetings with people curious about my journey. The other day when stopping for water at what I later found out was a museum I was not allowed to leave until I had seen everything in there. The man working there did not understand or speak any English. But we managed anyway somehow to understand each other and after a complete tour around the museum a got some water. These last days the weather has been a little colder and there have been a lot of wind. And of course it’s been a head wind.

Today I’m in Leipzig and it won’t be long now until I leave Germany for Czech Republic.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar