tisdag 19 februari 2013

Leaving Turkey for a while



The night I arrived in Bozyazi and to my German-Turkish host I got a message that my new pannier had arrived in Finike. So the next day the guy at the hotel would put it on a bus heading to Bozyazi. Inge also hosted another traveler, a girl from Japan. It was nice to meet someone else travelling to get some advice for countries to come. The next day we went around the little town of Bozyazi and saw the beach which was pretty much all there was to see. But it was nice and a good place to relax and charge the batteries. Later that day I and Aya got to follow Inge’s daughter Danyel to her music lesson where she sang and played the saz for us. We also got to try it (for a photo), and it looked really hard. 
At one a clock at night the next day I and Inge went to the bus station to collect my package, and finally after waiting so long I got it in my hand. And with a pleasant surprise when I opened it and saw that they had sent me two new bags.
Yesterday I left Bozyazi and headed for Tasucu from where the ferry leaves for Cyprus. I thought I would make it there in one day, and I could if I had wanted to. But I found a nice place to set up my tent for the night and since the ferry leaves at midnight the next day there were no hurry to get there. It was nice to be back in the tent after sleeping indoors since leaving Finike. But it was also a bit cold during the night.
Today I only had a short 30 km to get to Tasucu. And after only one big climb I could roll down the other side and make my way into town. I have gotten my ticket for the ferry and now I have to wait until midnight for the ferry to leave for Girne. I was lucky it was a nice and warm day today so that I could wait outside in the sun. But from now on I’ll spend my time at a restaurant for the rest of the night.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar